Why book your travel with Romance Travel Group?
- The bride and groom have put their trust in us to plan a successful destination wedding for them. The only way for us to help organize their wedding day is to book and manage every reservation so we can coordinate each detail of the wedding event. We want everyone to have an incredible experience. This is our commitment.
- Rooms booked outside of the bride and groom’s room block do not count towards fulfilling their contract. The bride and groom have worked hard at setting up a room block for you. Be kind, book into their block.
- We give you our personal and individual attention. You will be a real person, and not merely a confirmation number. We are able to customize your trip any way you’d like and can even help if you'd like to extend your stay or bring your family.
- We monitor your reservation and keep you informed of any changes that could occur. Even after you finalize your booking, we will be with you to make certain everything goes smoothly.
- You will be part of the wedding group and will appear on our final guest list that gets sent to the resort prior to arrival, which helps with room locations, upgrades and amenities.
- We work hard on getting you the best price. If you see a less expensive price for the exact package - dates, airline, airline times, taxes, insurance, transfers, etc - give us the opportunity to work with you to see if we can get the same price. This way we can book your reservation and you can still be part of the wedding group. Usually online prices are lacking something. Please allow us to help you with this.
By purchasing Travel Insurance, you are protecting your vacation investment. If needed, you can cancel your trip for any reason. Simply call us or the number in your travel documents at any time prior to departure to confirm your cancellation and receive a complete refund, minus the cost of the insurance. There are no refunds without insurance. Once the policy is purchased, it cannot be cancelled or refunded. This policy offers no other insurance than the cancellation option. If you wish to have other coverage such as medical, lost luggage, trip delay or interruption, please purchase an additional policy from Travel Guard
When you book your flights, be sure you are flying into the Cancun airport, code CUN.
A valid passport is required for all travelers, regardless of age. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after you return home.
Flights are not included with our room block. If we did group air, everyone would need to be on the same plane, and that doesn’t happen with wedding groups. Please feel free to book the flights on your own. Usually the best time to book a flight is 5-6 months prior to travel. We recommend using http://matrix.itasoftware.com/
to research fares, but then book directly with the airline you're flying with. This will ensure you the best airfare. Fares are the same everywhere, but you'll get much better service working with the airline instead of Orbitz or Expedia. Remember to also check www.Southwest.com
as their flights only show up on their own website. If you put insurance on your room and want it to cover the flights, we must book the flights for you. The insurance cost will adjust based on the total cost of your trip.
Roundtrip airport transfers (the ride between the airport and hotel) are a service we include with your room package. In order to confirm this service for you, we must submit a complete list of passengers and flights to the transfer company at least 30 days prior to travel. To ensure a seamless experience when traveling, please provide us with your complete and accurate flight itinerary as soon as you can. If we do not have your flight itinerary at least 30 days prior to travel, we will not be able to arrange this service for you. If this happens, please plan on making other arrangements to get to and from the hotel. Please email us your flight itinerary, including the airline, flight numbers and flight times. The transfers included will pick you up at the airport on your check in day and bring you back to the airport on the day you check out. Deviations to this and transfer upgrades are available for an additional cost.
The deposit for the room is $100 per room, plus the travel insurance cost if you accepted travel insurance.
All rooms must be booked by September 1, 2018 and paid in full by December 14, 2018. There is a $50 late payment penalty applied to reservations that are not paid in full by this date. If the reservation is not paid in full within 7 days of the final payment date, the reservation will automatically cancel and the any payments will be forfeited.
Rates are per person, and are based on the number of adults sharing the room. "Single" means 1 person alone in a room. "Double" means 2 adults sharing a room. "Triple" is 3, and so on. The rates are also based on room category. You can find room descriptions on the "Rooms" tab. We always start with the 3-night package and then add each additional night. For example, 2 adults sharing a Luxury Jacuzzi Junior Suitefor 4 nights would add $790 + $250 to get the 4-night rate of $1040 per adult. The grand total of this room would be $2080.
Remember, rooms are priced "Per Person" because the resort is all-inclusive. Prices include all meals, drinks, entertainment, airport transfers and taxes. There is a $25 revision fee for changes made to a booking after it is deposited. We have rooms holding for March 12-18. You may request to stay before and after these dates. We will just need to get the confirmation from the hotel before we can send your receipt. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you!
TO BOOK YOUR ROOM
- Determine which room type, travel dates and how many people will be traveling.
- Click the "Book Your Room" button to reserve your room and make your deposit.
- Use the "Make a Payment" button to make any additional payments.
Please Note: Rooms booked outside of the bride and groom’s room block do not count towards fulfilling their contract. The bride and groom have worked hard at setting up a room block for you and are under contract for their rooms. Be kind, book into the room block they have set up for you. We cannot stress this enough. If you think you found something better, please let us know so we can take a look at it with you. Thank you!
Have questions? Call or email us anytime! Thank you!
Your Romance Travel Group Team - Shelli & Heather